Thursday, July 26, 2007

Week 1 thing 2 7 1/2 habits comments

I think I have the most difficulty taking the time to be a learner. We live such busy lives and get interupted so often, that it is hard to make time. I really want to stay more on top of library literature, but don't read fast enough to look at much. This is why I tried to attach some litbrary links to my igoogle page. Maybe technology can help me.

On a daily basis, I think I love to view reference questions as challenges. That is why I like to do reference. The satisfaction of overcoming a challenge is something I enjoy.

I view computer problems more as problems. I think I tend to want to "fix" every computer challenge for the customer, but I don't have the expertise to do so. (and I need to let the experts fix computer problems for me.) I want to satisfy the customer, but it is not always possible. This probably causes me more stress than necessary.

Joanna

No comments: