Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Week 9 Thing 23 My thoughts on 23 things

I enjoyed looking through flickr the most, because I am a big camera buff. I think library customers would enjoy it as well.

I have learned a lot from the 23 things, but it was extremely time consuming. An unexpected outcome from the class was that I decided to teach a class to the public about what I learned. Even though I am not an expert, I thought the public might want to learn about some of these new tools. I am curious to see how many people will attend my class.

The one thing I would change in the 23 things would be to remove rollyo training. I liked google custom search engine better.
I think I would participate again if the program was a little shorter. I did a lot of my work on the 23 things at home, because I couldn't squeeze it into my work day.

Some of the tools we learned about were really interesting and I hope to use it and share it with others. I revised my igoogle page in the process, hopefully making it a very useful tool

No comments: