Friday, September 21, 2007

Week 9 Thing 20 YouTube

I downloaded a youtube widget to my igoogle page with you tube on it. I placed it on the second page in case it took a while to download all of those pictures. I notice when I pull up the page, a video immediately started playing with load Indian dance music. Fortunately, the video was quite professionally done, probably a movie scene. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the search feature in the widget to work. Nothing happens when I click search. I tried downloading small videos and they didn't seem to work either. On the regular youtube page, I just loved watching libary dominoes. I love to watch humorous films as long as they are in good taste. Funny films about injuries are not funny to me. I had to share the dominoes with my husband. We were amazed to see that many books of a similar size! This could be addicting! Being a big photography buff, I chose to logon and upload a video. I picked a video of Tropical Storm Ernesto when we were evacuated. It's not too exciting, but it is somewhat interesting driving through the water on the road. I could see using youtube with teen programs or to share some computer or photography training.


This video was embedded directly from my computer.

No comments: